A major concern for companies conducting business through the Internet is to know that the company that you are in contact with and contemplating a deal with is authentic and credible. As a free service to our users, B2Brazil verifies certain members through its \"B2B Verified\" service. Members can become verified by either upgrading to B2B Verified status or becoming a Premium Member or Premium Plus Member. To become B2B Verified, B2Brazil authenticates and verifies that.
B2Brazil verifies that:
The business is legally registered
Contact information is confirmed
For a small fee, a user can request B2Brazil to gather additional authentication and verification information about a particular member(s). This information includes conducting a search with a relevant and independent credit agency (such as Dun & Bradstreet), conducting a search for any legal complaints, and retrieving company verification information based on the company’s tax ID number. For further information, contact us.
NOTE: B2Brazil verification does not guarantee business credibility, and B2Brazil assumes no liability for the information presented. Users are advised to review the Safe Practices / Tips and to conduct commercially reasonable due diligence in regards to each company that they may do business with.
The Comercializadora Casa San Miguel was created in 2016 for the purpose of marketing religious and teaching articles between Mexico and Colombia. Since 2019, thanks to the possibilities offered by the Mexican company ACORLA we have focused on the exchange of goods between Colombia and the territories of the Russian Federation. ACORLA is a corporate composed of business structures and representations of agencies in Latin America and THE EEC countries, whose objective is the development of bilateral trade relations between Latin America and the Eurasian Economic Commission.
The Comercializadora Casa San Miguel offers Colombian entrepreneurs the facilitation of commercial business services between Colombia and the countries of the Eurasian Economic Commission (Russia, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Belarus and Kyrgyzstan). Our Marketer is positioned as a privileged interlocutor for the Colombian entrepreneur thanks to the link with ACORLA, whose programs provide:
1. The Russian Trade Agency Latin America (ACORLA) in commercial, operational and strategic alliance with the Operator of the Duty Free Zone in the European Union and the main online Mega markets in the Russian Federation, present their novel Duty Free Sales Trading Platform with the aim of increasing trade in international products in a simple, efficient, economical and intermediary-free manner , positioning their brands and products, with the advantages granted by free zones through large-scale online duty-free trade, significantly reducing logistical operating costs, as well as paying taxes and thus resulting in a higher profit in utilitarian percentage for your company. In this line we offer the Colombian producer the export facilitation of his product to be available to the EEC market.
2. Direct imports from the EEC market
As an International Marketer we offer direct import in the following areas:
• Security and computing
Construction and construction machinery
• Energy and industrial safety (hydrocarbons, electricity, gas, sustainable energies)
• Agricultural, fertilizers and agricultural machinery
• Human medicines, medical technology and natural products
Vaccines and veterinary products
• Transportation equipment
• Mining and Metallurgical through the relationship with ACORLA we offer to the Colombian market the SEARCH for products in the EEC market and the request for quotes. As an importer we consider the direct import service to Colombia.