×

Informative message

We use cookies to improve your website experience, please see our Privacy Policy. By continuing to use the B2Brazil, you consent to our use of cookies.
AMAZÖNE NATURAL
B2B Verified

A major concern for companies conducting business through the Internet is to know that the company that you are in contact with and contemplating a deal with is authentic and credible. As a free service to our users, B2Brazil verifies certain members through its \"B2B Verified\" service. Members can become verified by either upgrading to B2B Verified status or becoming a Premium Member or Premium Plus Member. To become B2B Verified, B2Brazil authenticates and verifies that.

B2Brazil verifies that:

  • The business is legally registered
  • Contact information is confirmed

For a small fee, a user can request B2Brazil to gather additional authentication and verification information about a particular member(s). This information includes conducting a search with a relevant and independent credit agency (such as Dun & Bradstreet), conducting a search for any legal complaints, and retrieving company verification information based on the company’s tax ID number. For further information, contact us.

NOTE: B2Brazil verification does not guarantee business credibility, and B2Brazil assumes no liability for the information presented. Users are advised to review the Safe Practices / Tips and to conduct commercially reasonable due diligence in regards to each company that they may do business with.

Premium Plus
Premium Plus

A Premium Plus Member is the most elite type of membership for companies on B2Brazil. To become a Premium Plus Member, a company must pay B2Brazil a fee and such payment indicates the seriousness and a level of authenticity of the company*. The company must further undergo additional verification procedures conducted by B2Brazil.

Why is it beneficial to do business with a Premium Plus Member?

  • Premium Plus Members can have their identities authenticated and verified.
  • Premium Plus Members can access buyer contacts / leads directly for quicker response.
  • Premium Plus Members can post unlimited product and/or service listings online, including unlimited information and images.
  • Premium Plus Members receive relevant contacts and leads whether addressed to them or not.

* NOTE: B2Brazil and its affiliates expressly disclaim any warranty, express or implied, and liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon any information, action or omission of any of its members on its websites. Users are advised to review the Safe Practices / Tips and to conduct commercially reasonable due diligence in regards to each company that they may do business with.

Categories

SOYBEAN GMO GRADE #2

SOYBEAN GMO GRADE #2

Unit Price:

Not informed

FOB Price:

Not informed

Minimum Order Quantity:

1 40' Container

Type of Payment:

Not informed

Preferred Port:

Not informed

Description:

Crop Latest & Fresh Test Weight: 54 (Lbs/BU) pounds per bushel

Min. Protein: 35.0%

Min. Saw. Humidity: 13,6%

Max. Impurities: 1,0%

Peel: No peel.

Revolutionize the global market working efficiently, with integrity and always seeking to exceed the expectations of our customers.

Moisture: 13.5%

Max. Splits: 20.0%

Max. Foreign Material: 2.0%

Max. Kernels: 3.0%

Max. Total Damaged grains: 3%

Max. Matters strange: 0.5%

Max. Oil content:18.5%

Min. Free Fatty acids: 1.0%

Max. Discolored seeds: 2.0%

Max. Radiation: 2020 current normal cut.

Grains damaged by heat: 0,50% in the Maximum Crop: 2020

Minimum Order: Soy 12,500MT / Maximum 50,000MT.

Payment Terms: Payment must be made 30% of advance in cash, via (TT), against Proforma Invoice (PI), and the rest of the 70% payment by letter of Credit (DLC), Transferable, Divisible, Irrevocable, Operative, Against port documentation and customs.

Sale: FOB Porto de Santos - SP - Brazil / CIF ASWP / CFR

  • SOYBEAN GMO 2
  • EXPORT
  • iMPORT
  • CHINA
  • TRADE
  • BUYER
  • BRAZILIAN SOYBEAN

Production Capacity:

Not informed

Incoterms:

Not informed

Delivery Timeframe:

Not informed

Packaging Details:

Not informed

Leave your message

By clicking the Send button, I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understood and agree to the Terms of Use.
Amazone Comercio de Produtos Naturais
Profile image
Sra.Denise Cästro
CEO
55 11 9961xxxx
Rua Olimpiadas , 205 - 04551-000
São Paulo / SP
Brazil