For the human body:
1. ARA support brain development and formation of retinal for infants and children;
2. ARA is good for the growth and the memory of infants and children;
3. ARA can regulate blood lipid and blood glucose, which make it effectively in prevention of cardiovascular disease;
4. ARA can assist in tumor inhibition and prevent cancer.
For the animals:
1. Improve the skin health of the canine and feline animals, making their fur smooth;
2. Increase the ARA content in meat products, egg products and dairy products during the growth of the livestock;
3. Promote the health of the livestock and reduce the embryo mortality rate;
4. Improve the visual acuity and learning ability of the pet.
Vegetable oil from fungi (Mortierella alpina I49-N18) with rich arachidonic acid (ARA)
Arachidonic acid oil from Mortierella alpina, Sunflower seed oil, Vitamin E (dl-α-Tocopherol), Ascorbyl palmitate.
Appearance A clear yellow liquid at 40℃, homogeneous and free from foreign impurities.
Odor Characteristic and free from rancidity
Color Lovibond Cell, 25.4mm, no more than: Y20 R5.
Chemical Analysis Unit Specification
Arachidonic acid (C20:4) Tag Wt. % ≥40.0
Peroxide value Meq/kg ≤2.0
Acid value mg KOH/g ≤1.0
Moisture % ≤0.1
Elemental Analysis Unit Specification
Arsenic mg/kg ≤0.1
Lead mg/kg ≤0.1
Mercury*** mg/kg ≤0.05
Cadmium*** mg/kg ≤0.1
Other Fatty Acid Profile*** Unit Typical Results
Myristic acid (C14:0) Area% 0.1-0.5
Palmitic acid (C16:0 ) Area% 4.3-8.1
Hexadecenoic acid (C16:1) Area% 0-0.4
Stearic acid (C18:0) Area% 4.2-7.6
Oleic acid (C18:1) Area% 3.4-9.5
Linoleic acid (C18:2) Area% 3.8-15.2
Gamma linolenic acid (C18:3) Area% 1.7-2.7
Arachidic acid (C20:0) Area% 0.6-1.0
Homogamma linolenic acid (C20:3) Area% 3.0-5.0
Docosanoic acid (C22:0) Area% 2.5-4.1
Tetracosenoic acid (C24:0) Area% 7.8-12.6
Storage and Stability
The product should be stored in the tightly closed original packaging in a cool and dry condition. It should be used as soon as possible after being opened. The product will be stable for 24 months if it is stored at a freezing temperature (-18℃- -13℃) in the original package.
The product is packed in a vacuumized aluminum foil bag at 1 or 5kg, or nitrogen filled high-barrier composite plastic bottle at 5kg. Bags or plastic bottle are packed in carton boxes.