CABIO ARA——international standard, industrial pioneer
CABIO ARA is a kind of microbial oil produced by fermentation process, which is first approved as Novel Food by EU and GRAS by USA FDA among Chinese products of the same type; it has been approved and used by lots of top infant formula manufacturers all over the world.
CABIO ARA is mainly used in formula foods for infants and children, liquid milk, yoghurt and dietary supplements, it is also applied in foods which have certain health function such as blended cooking oil, confection, chocolate, baked food and so forth. ARA products can be applied in various kinds of production process, they are featured by outstanding biological stability and delighted flavor and smell, they will bring reliable shelf-life and flavor to your applied products.
It’s worthy to note that formula for special requirements such as whole milk, dairy -free, organic, sugarless and others are available for powder additives.
CABIO ARA products include：
ARA oil ARA content: 40%-45%
ARA powder ARA content: 10%-15%
ARA biomass powder ARA content: 20%
For the human body:
1. ARA support brain development and formation of retinal for infants and children;
2. ARA is good for the growth and the memory of infants and children;
3. ARA can regulate blood lipid and blood glucose, which make it effectively in prevention of cardiovascular disease;
4. ARA can assist in tumor inhibition and prevent cancer.
For the animals:
1. Improve the skin health of the canine and feline animals, making their fur smooth;
2. Increase the ARA content in meat products, egg products and dairy products during the growth of the livestock;
3. Promote the health of the livestock and reduce the embryo mortality rate;
4. Improve the visual acuity and learning ability of the pet.
1.taste and odor
This product has arachidonic acid characteristic odor and taste, there should be no foreign taste、foreign odor, there should be no corruption and mildew phenomenon.The product is homogeneous free flowing powder without conglutination, caking and deliquescence.
It is homogeneous white or light yellow powder.
It can be evenly dispersed in water at 25℃-45℃.
There should be no visible foreign material.