With this package of demonstration, almost all building materials, can be transformed into true stereo speakers when soundbug2 units are placed in contact with them.
The demonstration package FeONIC F1.3 allows for resellers and distributors when connected to a music player, PC, Mac or mobile phone, demonstrating the powerful technology of stereo Feonic a portable and convenient way.
The package is rigid in its own case sized for protecting both equipment as well as for ease of portability and their characteristics: 2 x audio units F1.3, 1 x F110S amplifier , all wiring necessria and a universal source of feeding DC.
FeONIC F-Drives proportionionam one distribution more uniform sound, that traditional directional speakers - the whole panel becomes the speaker cone, creating an omni-directional output, is distributed evenly. The response of output frequncia affected by the position of the listener relative to the sounder, so all valuable informaes voice so communicated, unlike the solution es directional.
The applications tpicas
FeONIC F-drives can be mounted on the back of the panel without the need for speaker boxes unpleasant. The F1.3 device bandwidth 80Hz - 20kHz, which is in production since 2008 in several different applications, including:
- Facilities for audio domsticas for driving sound in walls, floors and ceilings
- Retail Advertising
- Stadiums driving sound in windows in areas of hospitality
- Applications subaquticas driving sound in boat hulls
- Systems announcements publics; mediarail and soundrail
- Theatres - "feedback free" monitorizao stage and projection
- Outdoor - catwalks and signaling of natural audio track (eg footpath)
- Public buildings - sound reinforcement and even the use of regional