Chondroitin Sulfate is a kind of acid mucopolysaccharide extracted from bovine, porcine or avian cartilages of healthy and domestic animals. The mainly functions is to treat joint diseases with glucosamine.
[Product Name]: Chondroitin Sulfate
[Product Alias]: Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Salt, Chondroitin Sulfate Calcium Salt, Shark Chondroitin Sulfate
[Product genera]: Mucopolysaccharides, chondroitin sulfate sodium salt (CHONDROITIN SULFATE SODIUM) is the most common and widely used.
[Assay] 85%, 90, 95%
What are the benefits of Chondroitin Sulfate?
1. The main way of medical application is as a drug for the treatment of joint diseases.
Chondroitin sulfate combined with glucosamine can relieve pain and promote cartilage regeneration, which can fundamentally improve joint problems.
2. Buffering - Providing cushioning to mitigate impact and friction during action.
Chondroitin sulfate can inhale water into the proteoglycan molecule, make cartilage thicker and more elastic, increase synovial fluid volume in the joint, and provide a "cushion" effect, so as to enhance the joint's shock absorption ability and ease the impact and friction during walking or beating.
3. Transport - Transport important oxygen and nutrients to joints to help remove waste from joints.
Since articular cartilage has no blood supply, all the oxygenation, nourishment and lubrication functions come from synovial fluid. Chondroitin sulfate can transport important oxygen and nutrients to cartilage and remove metabolic waste. Chondroitin loss due to aging, injury or disease can cause synovial fluid loss, leading to chondroitin malnutrition, drying, thinning and fragility.
4. Protect-inhibit harmful enzymes and protect articular cartilage.
Chondroitin sulfate can inhibit enzymes that destroy cartilage, such as collagenase, elastase and cathepsin, in order to prevent cartilage from being decomposed or dissolved. At the same time, we can start from the root of the problem and inhibit the activity of COX-2, an inducible enzyme that can cause arthritis, so as to prevent arthritis.
5. Through high-tech deep processing, it can treat nervous headache, trigeminal neuralgia, coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, myocardial hypoxia, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, arthralgia, atherosclerosis and hepatitis. It also has anticoagulant and anti-thrombotic effects. It can also be used in the auxiliary treatment of hearing impairment and liver function impairment caused by streptomycin and hyperlipidemia.
6. It can be used as an additive in health products and food, and has the functions of strengthening human body constitution, anti-bacteria, cosmetology and anti-aging. Improve hearing and dry skin. In vivo, it can inhibit the absorption of lipid and glucose in the small intestine to achieve weight loss.
7. Chondroitin sulfate is also used in eye drops.
Chondroitin sulfate can promote the growth of fibrous matrix, enhance permeability, improve blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, promote the absorption of osmotic fluid and the elimination of inflammation; its polyanion has strong water retention, can improve the water metabolism of cornea tissue, has a strong affinity for cornea, can form a layer of permeable water retention film on cornea surface, improve dry symptoms of eyes. By promoting the formation of matrix, providing a framework for cell migration, it is conducive to the migration of corneal epithelial cells, thereby promoting the healing of corneal wounds, the absorption of exudates and the elimination of inflammation.