No.Fuel Combustion auxiliary tool
1. Coal grate bar
2. Wood grate bar
3. Oil (fuel, tyre oil, plastic oil, heavy oil, etc.) Fuel gun
4. Natural gas Gas gun
5. Electric Electric furnace wire
6. Carbon black particulate, the company can provide such a granulation equipment
2) Pyrolysis time (tyre is used as raw material, and different raw materials are different in time).
No. Model Feeding time Pyrolysis time Cooling time
1. LL-2200*6000, 1-2 hours, 7-9 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour
3. LL-2400*6000, 1-2 hours, 9-10 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour
5. LL-2600*6000, 2-3 hours, 10-12 hours, 2-3 hours, 1-2 hours
7. LL-2800*6000, 2-3 hours, 12-14 hours, 2-3 hours, 1-2 hours
3) Oil yield and end product usage (in the case of tyre)
No. Name Oil yield Oil usage
1. Tyre oil 45% * It can be sold directly.
* You can use a distillation device to get gasoline and diesel.
* It can be used as fuel.
2. Carbon black 30% * It can be sold directly.
* You can use the carbon black refining equipment to make fine carbon black.
* You can use the carbon black granulation equipment to make particles.
3. Waste steel wire 15% * It can be sold directly.
* You can use the hydraulic packing machine to make steel blocks for easy transportation and storage.
4. Oil and gas 10% * It can be used as fuel by a gas gun.
* Excessive exhaust gas can be stored by the storage system.