NEED PERSONALIZED TRADE AND BUSINESS SERVICES TO ADVANCE YOUR BUSINESS OBJECTIVES IN BRAZIL?
B2Brazil offers offline Trade Services which include sourcing products, suppliers and distributors for you, as well as being a one-stop shop for your business needs in doing business in Brazil.
For more information, click the areas below or contact us
- Setting up your company
- Sourcing / Matchmaking
- Verification / Inspection
- Local Representation
- Market Analysis & Reports
- Customs & Logistics
- Deal Assistance
- Translation Services
- Trade Shows
Setting up your company
B2Brazil has advised and assisted companies in setting up their local operating or representative companies in Brazil, working to find the best structure that is suitable to our client’s requirements, minimizing tax and operational expenses as much as possible. We are the single-point-of-contact, organizing legal, tax, human resources and accounting advisors for implementation, and, if needed, ongoing support.
Sourcing / Matchmaking
Having trouble finding a supplier of a Brazilian product? Companies not responding to your inquiries? B2Brazil can help you source your Brazilian products by utilizing our extensive member database and exclusive partnership to identify companies, contacting them, and putting you in a position to close your deal. We can even provide deal assistance and translation services.
Trying to find a Brazilian company to distribute your products? Looking for a local partner to enter into a joint venture? Want to acquire a company to get a head start? B2Brazil can be your matchmaker by utilizing our extensive member database and exclusive partnerships to identify companies, contacting them, and putting you in a position to close your deal. We can even provide deal assistance and translation services, and can arrange for deal assistance from legal, tax and accounting specialists.
Verification / Inspection
You have found your Brazilian supplier, distributor or partner online. Are these guys for real? B2Brazil can help you verify the company you are in contact with, offering verification services, including credit reports and company status reports, as well as entering into contact with the company.
B2Brazil also offers inspection services to suit your requirements. For manufactured products, this includes inspecting manufacturing process, production and final products. For agricultural products, this includes inspecting the production process from the farms to the ports, guaranteeing that the products follow the specific requirements from buyers.
B2Brazil provides local representation services to companies to meet your local requirements including:
- Representing your local operating company
- Representing you in a transaction.
- Representing you for government or regulatory actions
Market Analysis & Reports
Is your company entering a new market and needs detailed information about a sector? Or you have an investment plan and want access to more information before making a decision? B2Brazil, through its partners, can help your company with this process. We have a range of products that can meet your need:
Sector Reports - Industry reports containing structural information, detailed analysis of the relevant factors, historical investment, SWOT analysis, situation, prospects, risk scenario, and key indicators.
Market Flashes - Presentations containing executive overview of the relevant industry/sector, key players, market size, market share, SWOT analysis, perspectives and drivers, data on mergers, acquisitions, investments and macroeconomic indicators.
Risk Report - Report that addresses the risks in the sector (by rating) and its main businesses, presenting the strengths and weaknesses of the market to make up the risk scenario.
Some of the areas covered:
- Agricultural Machines
- Motorcycles and Bikes
- Light and heavy vehicles
- Pulp and Paper
- Soy and Derivatives
- Soft Drinks and Mineral Water
- Chocolates and Candies
- Sugarcane Industry
- Textile and Garment
- Computer Equipment
- Cosmetic and Toiletry
- Public Health
- Education Institutions
- Hotels and Tourism
Do not waste time! Contact our team now to learn more information about the market analysis and reports and prices.
Customs & Logistics
B2Brazil can arrange for exports and imports of products through our database of service providers and our contracted partners. These services include customs, logistics and coordinating any government approvals.
B2Brazil’s partners can provide both domestic and international transportation services.
B2Brazil can assist you in making your deal happen. From initial contacts, to translating communications, to travelling with you in visiting Brazilian companies, we have internal support resources to help you close your deal on your terms.
B2Brazil can also arrange for specialized deal support services you may need such as accounting, legal, and tax advisors.
B2Brazil has partner affiliates that offer specialized translation services:
- Want to improve the content of your hot site with professional text in Portuguese and / or English? We have the perfect solution for your business. With professionally-edited content your company increases the chances of doing business through B2Brazil.
- Your company can also utilize our services for translating all of your international marketing material like cards, brochures, manuals and contracts, in addition to supporting the translation and completion of documents required to export and / or import products.
- If your company is opening a branch of a foreign company in Brazil, we can assist in the legal translation of the documentation required for opening the business, personal documents of the partners, website, besides consular legalization of documents through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- In addition to these services, if your business needs hands-on attention, we offer translators during your business trips to Brazil and offer translators to assist in telephone conversations in dealings and negotiations with international companies. If you have a foreign lead, you can use this service to deal and negotiate with the other party.
B2Brazil provides multiple services in regards to trade shows including:
- Arranging trade shows in Brazil
- Arranging and setting up booths for companies
- Representing companies in their booths
- Representing companies at trade shows to network on behalf of our clients.